Triplantanol powder can be applied throughout the growing season. Its mode of action is to feed all the plant from roots to shoots.
The effect on vegetative growth will be most noticeable in the aerial parts of the plants, such as bigger leaves and new shoots.
It has a significant and positive effect on vegetative shoot production and flower formation in a wide range of flowering plants.
Where feed has been applied to seasonally dormant plants, during the autumn, winter or early spring, look for the growth effects of Triplantanol in the new seasons growth.
The effect of boosting growth can be seen as soon as 7 days after application in fast growing plants in active growth. Some people believe they notice an even more rapid response
- We suggest adopting a 6 week cycle of growth boosting using Triplantanol powder.
- Triplantanol powder should be mixed into the top 1 inch of soil taking care not to damage surface roots. Attention should be paid not to allow the product to form a crust by good mixing as required.
- Plants should be allowed to grow and take up feed according to environmental conditions, where growth is rapid full uptake is likely within this time frame. Where growth is slower or with smaller plants, the nutrients are still likely to be feeding for a more extensive growth period.
- If more continued growth is required, and conditions are favourable for growth, additional applications can be applied according to need.
- You can simply check if further feed is available be looking at the condition of the feed mixed into the plant soil or compost. It will eventually be completely broken down during the nutrient release and eventually disappear.
- To maximise plant growth we suggest you feed with your normal fertiliser and use Triplantanol powder as a growth boosting supplement.
Triplantanol powder will often produce a flush type growth response according to plant type and conditions. This is especially evident when such growth patterns are a typical response to feeding.
Continuous growth is only achievable when the nutrient supply is not limited and environmental growing conditions are optimal. Where nutrient elements become limited or used up these can affect the uptake of other feed components. For this reason best practice is to adopt a feeding program that supplies all elements as required so that growth is not limited due to deficiencies. To optimise this we suggest you integrate the use of Triplantanol powder with your other plant feeding regime. Simply feed as per normal and then supplement with Triplantanol powder at the suggested rates.
Triplantanol powder can be used as a stand alone product but it is most effective when used in conjunction with a modern complete plant feed with trace elements. It is most commonly used as a stand alone product in the landscaping environment or for ground planted shrubs and plants.
Triplantanol can be used with organic feeding programs and will integrate well as it has a high organic element to its mix.
Use in a range of different environmental conditions from indoors to outdoors, from temperate to tropical climates. Feeding will have to be modified accordingly and generally levels of application reflect the uptake and growth of plants according to seasonal demands. Where nutrient metabolism is high feeding rates should be increased to reflect rapid plant growth.
We urge some degree of caution as Triplantanol powder is a concentrated growth boosting fertiliser. Higher rates of feeding does not always produce positive effects. We strongly suggest if you feel experimental that you closely monitor your plant growth responses